I am having fun adding myself to blogs that I enjoy. I need to work on jazzing this up, as I am suffering from blog envy. That will be my task for the day.
also, you know i don't watch tv anymore, so i probably won't get your tv related humor.
when the chirren go down for naps later, jeremiah and i are going to make our shopping list for VA. anything you need from SC? and did you call your mom about the birthday presents?
I am currently working on my Master's in Library Science. I am also feathering our newly purchased nest. Buck up little camper, and join me on the ride that is my life.
where's the jazz?
ReplyDeleteand what are you celebrating?
also, you know i don't watch tv anymore, so i probably won't get your tv related humor.
when the chirren go down for naps later, jeremiah and i are going to make our shopping list for VA. anything you need from SC? and did you call your mom about the birthday presents?