Thursday, April 9, 2009

Podcasting-Week 5

Podcasting seems like it would be quite convenient for those who have some favorite programs that they may miss, due to work or other commitments. It also seems like it is a great way to learn something new, such as knitting, cooking. As a way to keep current with new and things, I see that this is a preferred method for many.

Regardless, this may or may not be something that I do in the future. As of right now, I am not interested in signing up for things that will continue to accumulate until I get frustrated, and delete them all. It is the electronic equivalent of all of the books that I bring home, pile up, and eventually return without having read a one. Maybe I'll look into this further after school is done!

1 comment:

  1. i listened to a podcast once. it was mugglecast which is a harry potter podcast. i know that makes you happy :D

    ReplyDelete